/ Bluegrass for Babies
- Saturday, September 17
- 3:00 – 9:00pm
We hope you can join us for our 8th annual Bluegrass for Babies Benefit Concert as we go back to our roots and return to Seasongood Pavilion!!!
Bluegrass for Babies not only offers great live music, local food and craft beer… it is also a fundraising event for improved infant health through Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- 3:00pm Hocking River String Band
- 4:00pm Jennifer Ellis (Special Performance for Kids)
- 5:00pm Comet Bluegrass All-Stars
- 7:00pm Hickory Robot
Food + Beer
Available for sale; Proceeds benefit the Healthy Roots Foundation
- Dewey’s Pizza
- MadTree Brewing
- Grateful Grahams
- More details to come.
- Cincinnati Parent
- Fresh Thyme
- Bear Paddle
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- Happy Family
- Modern Breastfeeding + Education
- Sea of Smiles
- Snowville Creamery
- Whole Foods Market Cincinnati
Most activities are provided from 3:00PM to 7:30PM while supplies last.
For the best experience, we recommend that you review the available parking opportunities highlighted on the map below.