/ Bluegrass for Babies
- Saturday, September 23
- 3:00 – 9:00pm
We hope you can join us for our 9th annual Bluegrass for Babies Benefit Concert!!!
Bluegrass for Babies not only offers great live music, local food and craft beer… it is also a fundraising event for improved infant health through Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
- 3:00pmComet Bluegrass All-Stars
- 4:00pm Jennifer Ellis (Special Performance for Kids)
- 5:00pmThe Redemptioners
- 6:30pm Jake Speed & The Freddies
Food + Beer
Available for sale; Proceeds benefit the Healthy Roots Foundation
Compliments of our sponsors!
- Whole Foods Market – Healthy Kids Snacks
- Cohen USA – Snow “Cohens” with Organic Syrups!
- Snowville Creamery – Product Samples
Most activities are provided from 3:00PM to 7:30PM while supplies last.
- Cincinnati Parent
- Bear Paddle Swim School
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Modern Breastfeeding + Education, sponsoring the NICU Peer Support Group
- Rockin’ Jump
- Sleep & Sensibility: Infant and Child Sleep Consulting
- Young Rembrandts